Great deal on Stealth Cam DS4K

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Justin, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    So Stealth Cam just released their DS4K camera, which I will admit is pretty badass. I've had mine out for a couple weeks now and have been very pleasantly surprised with the photo and video quality. I'm using it on "hybrid" mode which snaps 3 still images in sequence and then follows up with a video. Very handy for checking cards in the field without swapping them - I save the images straight to my phone and leave the videos on the card.

In any case, now through 8/4 if you buy a DS4K they're giving you a free G45NG camera and SD card reader with your purchase. So for $300 you get two great cameras and a card reader. Not a bad deal at all!

Link is here for those interested: http://www.gsmoutdoors.com/shopping/DS4K-G45NG-DDMCR-P1041.aspx

Shocker99 likes this.
  2. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck with that. I just got one and noticed the sensor didn't seem very good. Put it side by side with one of my other camera's and in two days I had 74 pics on my old camera and only 20 from the new stealth. Taking mine back. It didn't even take pictures of me 10 ft in front of it. I hope I just got a bad one and they are not all like this. The videos and pictures are good. The 4 k is not very good with only 15 fps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It also takes the pictures and videos at the same time. It saves frames of the videos as pictures. Great idea but you pictures or only as good as the video frames. Not the higher mph pictures. Wish my sensor worked.

4. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Great deal! I will be buying one.

5. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You can get the ds4k by itself for 188.17 at opticsplanet.com. The G42 is 85.35. If you review something you can get 7 % off that. Free shipping.

SharpEyeSam likes this.