different types of arrows

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Cmisek14, Jun 20, 2018.

?

What to do with old arrows

Poll closed Aug 8, 2018.
  1. Keep them

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Throw them away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cmisek14

Cmisek14 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello all. First time post but I have been reading everything I can from all the different posts here on Bowhunting.com learned a lot from everyone on this forum. I have question of what everyone does with all of their old arrows. My son started shooting a bow at 10 years old and now he is 15. He is on his third bow, grew at least a foot and needless to say he is a lot stronger. Back to my question, I have 2-3 dozen different arrows of different lengths, spines and etc. I spent a lot of money on the arrows and hate to get rid of them. Any ideas on what we can use them? I kind of want to keep them just in case another little kid in the neighborhood takes up archery and I can give him/her some of the arrows.

2. Maggieze

Maggieze Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Keep them
    [​IMG]

3. plc613

plc613 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Keep them for footers. Just like any sport, as he continues to grow and increase strength you have to accommodate by upgrading his gear. Don't buy for next year and don't use last year's. Yes it costs more but nothing replaces using the right equipment unless he's really not serious about Archery. Arguably, and I see this all the time, he can't be serious and improve without the right equipment.

If you want quality and affordability, consider aluminum arrows.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I keep mine. If I come across someone new to hunting and we have the same DL, I give them to that person.