broadheads from walmart

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by colton96, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Backcountry

Backcountry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I am well aware of what an obsidian head is capable of. My father has taken several animals with them.

Sent from my soup can and string

2. colton96

colton96 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    haha i didnt mean to start a big argument! and yeah if i buy them i dont think ill be shooting them at deer, probably just squirrels and groundhogs.im just going to stick to my killzones

3. Cablebob

Cablebob Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    What you should get out of all of this is that as long as your bow is tuned for the broadhead you are shooting and your heads are spun for each shaft, you are fine.

4. buttonbuckmaster

buttonbuckmaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The only Allen heads that caught my eye are the Montec knock offs. They look solid for the price. I don't like the tips on the other Allen heads. I've seen better quality tips on a set of darts.

5. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Unfortunately many companies have offices in the US but have products made overseas. Allen is one of them. I will not condemn them for that. Because some Trophy Ridge sights, some Octane stuff, some Tru-Glo stuff, CX arrows, most rangefinders (maybe all), most of the saftey harness and rubber boots (maybe all), etc., are all made in China, Korea, Taiwan, you name it. They can still be quality. I tried to make everything on my bow made in the USA but only because I wanted to see if I could do it.