Antler-X-Treme Supplements

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by Jeepwillys, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Jeepwillys

Jeepwillys Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I was wondering if any one has had experience with this product and it's claims. Dr. Woods is trying it out this year. It appeals to me because of the claim to protect against parasites (ticks). They are atrocious in Kentucky. If you've used it, have you noticed not only a decline in the number of ticks on your herd, but in the woods also?
    I'll be getting a slow start on developing my property. I need to do some logging and figure out how exactly I want it to lay. I've thrown down some Awnless Winter Wheat and some Crimson Clover in some bare spots to help with erosion. So adding in this supplement might be the best option for this next year or two, until I get better food plots, tree plots, and mineral sites established . Especially if it cuts down on the number of ticks in the woods and on me. Which is also a selling point to the Mrs.
    Any thoughts?

2. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

After you've eaten it for a month or so, let us know if you still get ticks!

Jeepwillys likes this.
  3. Jeepwillys

Jeepwillys Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Put it in a bowl of milk. Might not be bad.