Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump! Signs executive order to drastically cut federal regs

Kilboars Hunt Club & FAA/QUE Archery Team
    Prime Centergy Hybrid & Rival Bow, Black Gold Revenge, Hamskee Rest
    Black Eagle Revenge Arrows, Scott Sabertooth NCS Release

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Trumps energy on what he is doing but I'm not sure this EO is going to have any teeth. There are so many regulations on the books that are not even used that they could use as their Cuts without actually changing anything. Will have to wait and see what regulations actually get cut when the time comes.
    Hoyt Charger 60-70# 28.5"
    TruGlo Extreme Micro-adjust Compact
    QAD UltraRest HDX
    TruGlo Tru-Tec Carbon Pro Stab
    Victory VForce
    Broadhead TBD.
    Rage Cage Ultra-Light Quiver

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by remmett70 View Post
    I like Trumps energy on what he is doing but I'm not sure this EO is going to have any teeth. There are so many regulations on the books that are not even used that they could use as their Cuts without actually changing anything. Will have to wait and see what regulations actually get cut when the time comes.
    May be a drop in the swamp but its more than we had before.

We all just need to keep backing him and being vocal that he's doing to people's business.
    Not politicians or people that play make-believe for living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    His travel ban is idiotic. However, I like cutting regulations on businesses.
    Likes MN_Jay liked this post

KILL!

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many regulations and laws on the books that one author did a study and wrote a book that theorizes that each adult individual in this country commits three felonies per day mainly unknowingly. That statistic amazes me but as I have thought about it I can definitely see where this might be the case. For instance, Obamacare is 2,500 pages long of legal jargon that 99% of Americans have no idea of the complexity of compliance of all the regulations. Sarbanes/Oxley was enacted after the ENRON debacle and is so complex and convoluted that I don't really see how publicly traded companies can even hope to comply with every facet of it. We need some common sense and simplicity. You have 4-5 different agencies all monitoring and regulating the same thing but with slightly differing regulations of which you have to comply with them all and sometimes even though they regulate the same thing because they have different regs, to comply with one you may be out of compliance with another.

Post Thanks / Like
    In our fervor to slash the evil government let's remind ourselves to stand vigilant in protecting our country. Slash banking regulations by all means, but put the corrupt bankers in jail when they commit fraud, like Wells Fargo did.

I am dubious that anything productive will come of any of this. I view some of these executive orders the same way Trump viewed his first marriage vows. They probably aren't that permanent, and quite possibly just for show.
    Anti-Trump Snowflake. Just remember that next time you hike over a glacial moraine, it was put there by a bunch of snowflakes that got together and all moved in the same direction.

Is it wrong to criticize the president again, now that we have a Republican in the White House?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Afflicted View Post
    May be a drop in the swamp but its more than we had before.

We all just need to keep backing him and being vocal that he's doing to people's business.
    Not politicians or people that play make-believe for living.

We don't need to agree with every move he makes to back him. I don't even agree with my own family on everything.

Likes BowCommander, Afflicted liked this post

Hoyt Charger 60-70# 28.5"
    TruGlo Extreme Micro-adjust Compact
    QAD UltraRest HDX
    TruGlo Tru-Tec Carbon Pro Stab
    Victory VForce
    Broadhead TBD.
    Rage Cage Ultra-Light Quiver

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by virginiashadow View Post
    His travel ban is idiotic.

What's idiotic about keeping people who are impossible to properly vet and who come from places that are known to be Petri dishes of violent anti-American sentiment out of this country?
    Last edited by dnoodles; 01-31-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    Likes BowCommander, w33kender liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dnoodles View Post
    What's idiotic about keeping people who are impossible to properly vet and who come from places that are known to be Petri dishes of violent anti-American sentiment out of this country?
    Our OWN people commit terrorism on a daily basis. Just look at the murders in Chicago. Look at the school shooters....the gang bangers that run rampant.

The travel ban is idiotic. It is off the hook stupid. It is symbolic at best. And the symbolism looks like crap, both foreign and domestically.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app
    Likes Beagle001 liked this post

KILL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Our OWN people commit terrorism on a daily basis. Just look at the murders in Chicago. Look at the school shooters....the gang bangers that run rampant.

The travel ban is idiotic. It is off the hook stupid. It is symbolic at best. And the symbolism looks like crap, both foreign and domestically.
    Hmmm... I bet there's a few families in San Bernadino that wished there had been better vetting of immigrants from terror hotbeds.
    Just because we have major problems with home-grown criminals doesn't mean we should import more of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    The San Bernadino shooter was a natural born US citizen.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015...nardino_attack
    Dislikes dnoodles disliked this post

Anti-Trump Snowflake. Just remember that next time you hike over a glacial moraine, it was put there by a bunch of snowflakes that got together and all moved in the same direction.

Is it wrong to criticize the president again, now that we have a Republican in the White House?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tkaldahl2000 View Post
    His wife which assisted him was from Pakistani immigrant and the most commonly held belief is that she radicalized him.
    Likes w33kender, dnoodles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb1785 View Post
    His wife which assisted him was from Pakistani immigrant and the most commonly held belief is that she radicalized him.
    And she admitted to it being a sham marriage.

Likes w33kender, dnoodles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tkaldahl2000 View Post
    ...there were 2 shooters. She was radicalized before she ever set foot here. The simplest most basic vetting would have discovered that. The previous admin didn't even bother to take the time to check her freaking FB page.

Coming to America is not a right, it's a privilege (and Eddie Murphy's last funny movie.)
    Would you invite an unknown homeless person into your home, leave them your extra set of car keys, your checkbook on the kitchen table, give them your internet password, and then leave them unattended while you go to work for the day? Because that's basically what your government has been doing for over 30 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app
    We have to close the doors and windows before we bother hanging fly strips and passing out fly swatters.

It's not stupid or idiotic. It's rational and logical. With all due respect, sir.
    Likes BowCommander, dnoodles, Sota liked this post

Jeff Hanneman, RIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Nkt3YCywE

Quote Originally Posted by Sota View Post
    Anyone breaking a game law is stealing from law abiding hunters, it is not snitching.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast