Brad, taking a knee this Saturday.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Brad the Minnesota Gophers are coming to Camp Randle Saturday, forgone conclusion that the Gophers will achieve nothing more than the proverbial moral victory that the program is so solidly traditional with. I am embarrassed to say that my son is a season ticket holder and because of that I have somehow got sucked into paying attention. The Ax will stay in Wisconsin. If the Gophers are within 14 points I will be amazed.

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Once again the Gophers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, that is unless they only played 3 quarters instead of 4.

3. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It was closer than you would think. Badgers didn't come to play first half. Good thing Minnesota sucks so bad they could not finish off a game like that.

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I swear Liedner transferred to play for Wisconsin the last drive of the first half and the entire second half. How the hell do the Gophers develop NFL TEs but seem to never use them in a game plan. If you have a 6'11 TE and you can't find a way to get the ball to him you are not a good QB. Can not believe Mel Kieper at one point suggested that Liedner was a possible 1st round pick.