Really America? Seriously.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by virginiashadow, Jul 28, 2016.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    They can both suck it. This is the last time I sit by idly while we have crapbirds like this running for President. If we have a solid Libertarian party candidate that I believe in, I will help out next election. Enough of this crap.

ABSOLUTE embarrassment. This isn't the America I was raised to believe in and stand behind. I'm dead serious man, we are in dire straits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cooter/MN

Cooter/MN Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I hear ya brother

3. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You forgot one image. America will not crash and burn over 4 years regardless of who is elected. It is either Hillary or Trump, I doubt any libertarian or write in will achieve 15%.

I did not vote Trump in the primaries, I will vote Trump in the generals for this reason alone.

I don't even try to substantiate what Trump offers as a leader. If he is even 1/8 of what Reagan was it is 2000% better than what Hillary will offer and set the stage for.

Believe me, it is not an easy election to endure but it is an easy vote to cast when you take the long haul equation into consideration.

[​IMG]

4. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    I hear you on the Supreme Court. To me, it is sickening the SC has that much power to manipulate the Constitution and pretty much influence whatever they want. Hey, but what do I know, I am just a dumb peon.

5. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That's the whole thing. Constitutional judges interpret the constitution for what it says. The liberals, for the most part, interpret it for what they believe it should mean.

Trump has to nominate a constitutional judge for his first pick. No way around it, what he does after that can be no worse than what Hillary would do from the first pick.

I don't envy your line of work these days, I appreciate and support it though. We're only one or two rulings away from limiting LEO interaction and engagement policies.

I fear what that brings from all aspects of crime, both foreign and domestic.

I seriously don't believe there is saving this country and maybe the planet over the next 75 years, only a means of delaying the inevitable. It is a truly frightening Earth that we inhabit.

6. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed. Both candidates are terrible choices. Neither are worthy of my vote.

7. Farmer Brown

Farmer Brown Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Obama has been talking about trying to change gun control for the longest time but he is not able to make it happen. If he doesn't even have the power to say I cannot own an AR-15 then I highly doubt Trump will be able to do 90% of the things he says he wants.

8. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I wouldn't trust either to watch my son for a half hour, let alone run my country.

9. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Lol, this X1000.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

10. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    The DNC is a bleeding heart hell of horrors. Always talking about little girls watch me I'm gonna be the first female President. Bringing on minorities and Islamic people to trounce the "racist" Republicans. Cheeseville.

How the hell did we get here?

Wait I know. It is when men stopped acting like men and allowed political correctness to pump the brakes on doing what is right, everytime.

11. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    We are just getting over the damage Hillary's hubby did to the country. She will be even worse.

With Trump, there is a small glimmer of hope. Better than no hope.

12. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Honestly this isn't a very bright statement. The reason Obama has not been able to tell you that you can't own any weapon is because we good Americans that cling to our religion and guns have fought the SOB tooth and nail every God loving inch of the way. This is a battle and the libs fight battles of attrition, we can never allow an inch of space because they won't just take a mile, they'll take the entire proverbial highway.

13. Farmer Brown

Farmer Brown Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I guess that is what I was saying. That with the Republicans that are in the supreme court, the NRA, and every other one of us Constitutional Defenders, we will not let a leftist take that right away. This is true with both sides on a lot of discussions. All I'm saying is that no matter who is in office both sides will always be fighting the same issues and it will never end.

14. sheddinva

sheddinva Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Neither are great but not voting only ensures an extra vote for Hillary as it is one less that Trump will get. Out of the two, he has got to be the better choice especially for those of us on here who love our freedom to hunt and legally own weapons just to name a couple.

Plus he creates jobs
    Noise-wall-construction-March-2014.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  15. FEB

FEB Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    C'mon, Trump's kids are well spoken, respectful individuals. I have never heard of any of them getting in trouble or being part of any kind of scandal.
    I would trust him before that disgusting Clinton family anyday.

16. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Wait, did you plagiarize that from a DJT speech?

17. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I can imagine similar conversations taking place in various parts of the Roman empire shortly before it collapsed.

18. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  19. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, except the SCOTUS is very near to losing enough republicans to hold on to the 2nd any longer. If Hillary gets in it won't matter how much us peons complain, the 2nd is done for. It would take a civil war to defend the right to own guns at that point. We don't even know if the R side will keep enough of a majority in congress to help this time around. With a R POTUS and SCOTUS, the 2nd is probably safe even if we lose congress but id the libs take the presidential office, it's over.

20. Christine

Christine Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    “I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,” Trump said in the interview. He repeated the same sentiment to Stern two years later, saying, “Melania is a wonderful mother. She takes care of the baby and I pay all of the costs.”

Yeah, great father.