Dems are fractured, in chaos, split, imploding and divided. A party in shambles

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Innovative Outdoorsman, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The reluctant media coverage is sickening.

3. 130Woodman

130Woodman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I just love how they try and spin this but the facts are clear that they don't care what the people think they want who they want and that's it. A vote for Hilary is a vote for the complete opposite of what this country was founded on. I still wonder why anyone would would think she would make a good president.

4. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  5. graybeard

graybeard Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    IMO, it's the influence of Satan.

(Pardon the mouse slippage; I meant to hit "like", hit "dislike", then negated the opinion.
    Owe you a "like". :chewy:

6. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This.

There are things happening with companies like Google and Facebook that are out of this world. A few days ago if you went to Google and searched "Hillary Clinton is...." all it would show you is "Hillary Clinton is awesome" and "Hillary Clinton is winning." If you typed "Donald Trump is..." it showed you "Donald Trump is the Devil" and "Donald Trump is dead."

Matter of fact it looks like it is the same today. It infuriates me that this is the case.

A few hundred protestors at the RNC last week and the media was all over it. Thousands of protestors at the DNC last night and not a single thing is mentioned. Sickening.

7. uncljohn

uncljohn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yes algorithms can be really frustrating when they show things you don't agree with. Math is the devil's work.

8. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I just did this and the results were almost identical...

9. MnHunterr

Dislikes Received:
    I would have to agree with that last statement. Never did like it myself and knew something was fishy going through college.

10. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I did it just now. Hillary's top auto complete is "winning." Trump's top auto complete is "dead." Lol.

Sent from my Turbo 2.

11. MnHunterr

Dislikes Received:
    The team who designs the algorithms should probably be fired.

Try Googling "Hillary Clinton lies" and see what you get. Better yet, Google "Hillary Clinton lies about" and see what pops up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Compare it to what you get when searching "Donald Trump lies" and "Donald Trump lies about."

I think algorithms are the devil, actually.

12. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Don't forget Twitter, who silenced and deleted the trending #DNCLeaks hashtag the other day. Google, Facebook, and Twitter are just the social extension of the liberal media. You have to give the DNC credit, changing the education system and the media to work in their favor through social engineering has been their plan all along.

13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So Bernie Sanders tells us that America has failed minorities with over 25% living in poverty, saying policies and programs have failed. In his next point he bring up the pro amnesty and immigration, does he not consider that this action would put further burden and the failed policies and programs?

14. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    The problem is that most people actually believe the people behind Google aren't pulling the strings. "It's just how the algorithm works!"

Eric Schmidt is a long-time Clinton backer and many people have reported on Google's growing political influences on both sides of the aisle. They're about as unbiased in this election as the DNC. :lol:

Google 'Directly Engaged' In Clinton Campaign, Says Julian Assange - Breitbart

15. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh please, don't bring up those pesky facts. :lol:

We aren't helping them to their feet, we're giving them a bigger recliner, a block of gubment cheese, and a check to keep breeding. Bernie is a loon. What's failed is 25% of people's work ethic.

16. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I had a conversation with a VP from Rockwell Automation. A very reputable company in the Electrical Industry. Anyway this guy was a Hard Core Lib. It happened around the same time as the Ferguson riots after Michael Brown was shot. And in almost the same breath he went from saying "it's not these young men's fault, they are job less and frustrated. There is just no jobs for them" to " illegal immigrants are actually good for this economy, they take all the jobs no one else will do"..... :what:

17. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Only a liberal could be so optimistic and say everything is so great under their leadership while we live in a country with record deficit.

18. graybeard

graybeard Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Libs skew math to fit their purposes; that fact is patently obvious to everybody, and invariably denied by libs-even when they're caught doing it.

19. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Algor-rythms my pasty white butt.
    The media has been influencing for the liberal agenda for years. It's been proven they do things like pick the best pics they can that are appealing for democrats and choose the most unappealing pics they can find for republicans. That's one of the most obvious cases. The do the same thing with news coverage, anything and everything they can find or make up that's negative for R's and the opposite for D's. The only time they report negatives for D's is when it's something they can't avoid and even then they always try their best to put a positive spin on it.

Search results are not random either.

20. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Actually, there are quite a few jobs specifically in the agriculture industry that rely on illegal immigration. Not that I agree with illegal immigration, but if you want the problem gone you can't complain about heighten food costs.