Terror attacks helping Trump win?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So with the latest attack in France and the timing of the convention I think we will see a widening in poll numbers. Hillary will let 1,000,000 Sirians in if elected, Trump isn't just tapping the breaks on that idea he is putting it thru the windshield. I see this as helping Trump in a way, actually a lot. I used to think that I could vote third party this election, not anymore I think it is time we go back to the days of Reagan if you do not respect the USA you will fear the USA.

2. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Short term definitely. The question is how much Hillary can play that as HATE between now and Nov.

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I think people are saying the heck with what "they" call hate and seriously want our country secured.

4. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would say it probably helps a lot right now but idk if will last all the way through election. There's to many people that live in a bubble and don't think anything would ever happen here so they don't see the need to spend big or push big on security. These same peole don't even wanna secure our boarders any more than they are now so until something big happens here it will continue.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk