Go Pack Go

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Another week another win. Cobb looks good, Aaron looks great.

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Rogers is great. I didn't realize how much of a cheap shot master Mathews was.

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Clay is really a master of pretty much everything on the defensive side of the football.

4. Skywalker

Dislikes Received:
    He's very good, but he did some things last night that made me lose respect for him as a player.

5. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I started picking up on that last year during the playoffs.... He's a dirty player, the team brand deserves better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well KC's TE was pulling crap the OL with the leg whip, it was on both sides of the ball. I believe you see that from Clay because he is always by the ball so you see pretty much see him on every play. The only complaints I have heard about cheap shots is from teams that lost to the Packers. Personally I like players who play with a mean streak, as long as the players is not specifically aiming for spots to injure it is part of the game.

7. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Clay flirts with the edge, and I think Sota eluded to something...if Clay sees anything dirty towards his own, he or Daniels are the first ones to give it right back. I don't personally agree with it but I think that is a lot of it...and he is spotlighted more seeing as how the freak he is always seems within 2 feet of the play when it ends or closer :D.

The play of Ty Montgomery is the highlight I took from last night (and Lacy's healthier than thought ankle). Ty has had to come in and hit ground running a lot faster than we all wanted with Nelson down and then Adams being down the majority of the season this year. I would hate to know where this team would be without JJ, but man am I happy he is here.

Rodgers is what we thought he would be, a master. I as a Packer fan am not taking him for granted but man is it not hard to do so. He seriously appears to be playing at half speed sometimes....I pray he can play clear through his 40th birthday because no offense to Favre, he is the greatest QB Green Bay has had in my lifetime. (yes it is short basically Don, Brett and Aaron).

**Flyer note: I like this Harris RB...he is a BIG dude with some footwork...Lacy & Starks were a great combo...Harris is like some pepper on top it would seem.

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Ty not to nit pic but you forgot Bart.:tu: Brett is the 3rd best Packer QB ever. Sorry you said in your life time my bad.

9. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I was 20 points behind in one of my fantasy leagues and I had Rodgers and Cobb. I won my game now the only undefeated team. It was a great night of football.

10. Skywalker

Dislikes Received:
    I didn't see any Chiefs taking cheap shots at the QB after he clearly had released the ball. I didn't see any Chiefs ripping a guy across the field by the ear holes of their helmets. He was on the wrong side of that "EDGE" on several occasion.

11. tynimiller

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah meant my lifetime.....if I were ranking them right this second, my top 4 would be:

1-Bart
    2-Aaron
    3-Brett
    4-Paul

I'll take that top 4 list over any other franchise's top 4. :tu:

12. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    If those were cheap shots let's let the girls play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Pack just needs to stay healthy and they will be fine. So far, they have sucked at that.

14. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Alex Smith is not a real QB:nana:

15. remmett70

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed, which is why I can't understand why some people are upset about how the defense played in the 4th Qtr. They would rather the stat line look nice than use the opportunity to get the young depth real game time experience. They put Ryan and Thomas in at ILB and kept Randall and Rollins in the game more than normal.

If there is an injury which is likely to happen at some point, these are the guys that are going to need to step and giving up yards and points in a blow out will do more for the team in the future.

16. tynimiller

Dislikes Received:
    I had to listen to it as I downgraded cable service...but even Wayne Larrivee thought he was borderline and flag worthy a time (maybe two). Call a spade a spade, from what Wayne said if roles were reversed we'd expect a call...

17. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The second half was like a practice game for the D, I was so unconcerned about the outcome I went to bed at 10:00.

18. remmett70

Dislikes Received:
    I was surprised there wasn't a flag with the wussification of the game, but it wasn't dirty. He was pulling up while still hitting him.

19. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Fantasy football has led to the wussification.

20. tynimiller

Dislikes Received:
    I don't believe it is entirely fantasy football....the inability of people to sit through a slugfest like days of old and be happy with a product that produces a 9-6 game are gone. This society is all about flash and gimme now...that is fed more by offense and scoring than defense. It all started when the game started shifting towards favoring the offense....hand checking was the start in my opinion...once removed it changed. I'd love to see within 10 yards a db can hand check or jam a receiver (not lay out but block)....let's separate the men from the boys in the WRs.