SevenMag

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by racewayking, Aug 6, 2015.

1. racewayking

racewayking Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ok, I think a lot of us wondered if you were still alive. The last time we all saw you was some years ago and you got schooled by some kids from Ohio and Oklahoma. Where have you been and where did you go, you got some explaining to do son:)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  2. buckeye

buckeye Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He had to sleep it off... :tu:

3. SevenMag

SevenMag Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    LOL

ya, it got rough that night, hung over to the point I didn't much feel like shootin the next day. Kinda fell off the earth for a bit, went thru some issues with my marriage, got it worked out, kids playing football (oldest is looking to be starting QB at freshman team this season), coaching youngest this year, football has become a nearly year round event at our home, has kinda overtaken everything.

at any rate, been spending a lot of time fishin with the kids, seems like that's the outdoors stuff we have time for given we do most of our fishing in the spring down in AL. as many of you remember I have a disabled daughter with Down's, we home school her and that takes time, also been doing a LOT of travel overseas for work the past 2 yrs, mostly Brazil and Puerto Rico. sold off my old bow but kept all my tools and etc for when I got back into it. well, now the little guy has taken a shine to shooting his big brothers old Diamond Edge the past few weeks and of course the big boy (who is now 14yrs old, 5'9") has upgraded to a Bear Domain the other day. we've all missed shooting bows, but we've been shooting a lot of skeet/trap lately at a friends place up near Paddock Lake (oldest bought a berreta a300 outlandr with his 8th grade grad gifts and some fishing gear and the bow).

4. SevenMag

SevenMag Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    for the record, I did do a search thru the vault for a pic of "that night", found one, out cold.

[​IMG]