SureLoc Lethal Weapon Red

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Skunkbuck, May 23, 2016.

1. Skunkbuck

Skunkbuck Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Mounted my Sureloc on my Mathews no cam bow, adjusted per instructions. My bow shot fine prior to mounting my sight and the only change was my sight. So here is what I have:
    1. When nocked arrow is bubble level and elevated to the level of the burger button.
    2. All hardware is tight and completed the 5 axis adjustments per manufacturer instructions
    3. The pin window is adjusted toward the target as far as the dovetail mounting allows.
    3. Arrow impact is 10" left of center. Grouping of arrows are very tight.
    4. Adjusted windage to the max the sight allows, no change in impact (I know, physically impossible)
    5. Adjusted my sight using the Reversible Windage offset which further moves my pins to the left. No Change in impact point.
    6.For Bullets 3-5 above I used the retina lock, pin on target and sight bubble level. I have not changed the retina lock position since the manufacturer did not provide an adjustment procedure.
    7. Used my peep sight to aim and point of impact is still left of center and I am maxed out on my windage adjustment.

Any suggestions would be helpful. My next move is to pull the sight window closer the the riser thinking that may provide me with some additional windage adjustment.

MAXED OUT AND FRUSTRATED

2. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    don't know the sight personally, but their website says it has a reversible windage offset.