Spyder Turbo Axle to Axle.

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by NickB, May 29, 2013.

1. NickB

NickB Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ok, so I was looking at the tuning chart on Hoyts website, I noticed for the Spyder Turbo is says that the axle to axle should be 35 1/4 inches. My bow right now is at 34 1/2. I'm trying to figure out if their website is wrong or if my bow is way out of tune. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

2. SouthDakotaHunter

SouthDakotaHunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Bow specs are suppose to be measured with the bow at max poundage... So just make sure it's fully cranked up when you measure... Maybe just double check your chart too and make sure you are looking at the right specs for your model/year.... Looked at a chart quick and it shows the 2013 Hoyt Spyder Turbo at 34" ATA....

3. tfox

tfox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Considering there is not a spyder turbo on the charts that should have a 35 1/2" a-a, I would say you looked at the wrong chart. The longest is 34 3/8".

sent from my samsung note 2

4. tfox

tfox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    SDH, hoyts have different a-a lengths that are dependent upon which cam they have. The spyder turbo ranges from 33"to 34 3/8" they just give an average on the main page and in catalogs.

The info is available by clicking customer service and then clicking tune charts.

sent from my samsung note 2

5. NickB

NickB Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, that's strange. I'm looking at the tuning chart right now and it says 34 3/8. Yesterday I checked it 3 times and it said 35 1/4. I think I got trolled by Hoyt,lol. Looks like I'm right on now.