Trophy Ridge vs. HHA

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Csubucs76, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Csubucs76

Csubucs76 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I currently have an HHA single pin. I want to upgrade my sight. Lookin at the Trophy Ridge React Pro 5 pin or the HHA OL-5510. Any comments? Thanks

2. BuckEyeJay

BuckEyeJay Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have 3 sights a spothogg hogg it 7 pin a hha optimizer kingpin single pin and a trophy ridge clutch single pin. My favorite would probably be the trophy ridge clutch it's lighter than the hha has more adjustments and Micro adjustable and the pin is 4 times brighter than the hha i also like how i csn lock the clutch also the clutch accepts lens and the hha dont my clutch seems to be more accurate at further distances than the hha I currently am using the trophy ridge and spothogg and I'm selling the hha but this is my opinion and what i found to be true by using them all for over a year now.

3. BuckEyeJay

BuckEyeJay Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Get the clutch in my opinion there 199.99 marked down to 100 on ebay right now and totally worth it there's so much more you can do with this sight than a hha just go check it out trust me it's a awesome sight.

4. Csubucs76

Csubucs76 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I should have been more specific. I'm thinking about switching to the trophy right react pro 5 pin sight. Thanks for your feedback!

5. Jeremycrochet

Jeremycrochet Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I bought the trophy ridge react 5 pin when they first came out and I love it. I actually going to switch to the trophy ridge react one pro or the hha single pin for next this year tho

Mathews Heli m
    Trophy ridge react sight
    Trophy ridge lite-1 quiver
    NAP Quick Spin
    NAP Spitfire Double cross
    Black Eagle Rampage

6. Bow Diddley

Bow Diddley Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm waffling on the TR. My yard isn't big so my main target is maxed at 15 yards. If I sight my shortest pin at 20 I'll have to always compensate. I like the theory behind the TR but despite the pain of it, I sort of like being able to set the pins to the yardages I want. Still up in the air. The React Pro certainly has my attention, though.

7. Whitetail

Whitetail Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    TR - Made in China
    HHA - Made in USA

Put one in each hand and you will see. FWIW Setting each pin is very easy. I see nothing but issues setting 5 pins with only shooting 2 distances.

8. 95grvrMotive6

95grvrMotive6 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have an original react it was great but I also have a react pro on my new bow love it and they have made several improvements over the original

Sent from my SM-G920V using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

9. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    It's really no different than what goes on with a sight tape. Generally when your picking your tape you zero in 2 distances then match those up with the tape. The react system just does it for you. It's all just math.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

10. swh5536

swh5536 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have the Trophy Ridge react V5 because I love vertical pens. I have considered the HHA but I am not sure if I want to deal with the added movement in a tree stand to adjust to the proper distance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

11. chey2269

chey2269 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just purchased the Trophy Ridge React One Pin .010. Waiting for it to come in. New to the bow and was at the range and saw a guy that said he had a 4x lens in his. I'm trying to find the housing and lens for the TR, but to no avail. I probably not calling it the right thing. Any help would be appreciated. TY