Stabilizer help?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by CJBumpus, Apr 26, 2016.

1. CJBumpus

CJBumpus Newb

Dislikes Received:
    A little input would help me out, I'm deployed to the middle east at the moment and as any young person would do i like to spend my money on stuff. With that being said I ordered a 2015 PSE bowmaddness 30 and I'm working on ordering everything i need to make it complete. Everything else is a no brainer for me cause i grew up in and around an archery shop learning how to do everything but i never took the stabilizer into thought. Different brands different sizes I would rather spend the money the first time on a good one so that way I am not going back and having to buy a knew one. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciate. I gotta get everything all set and ordered because I'm coming home in September right before the Georgia and Massachusetts seasons start so that way i have a little time to get it all tuned in for my road trip hunting experiences. Thanks!

2. JLhunts

JLhunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My advice would be to shoot your bow at a shop and try a few but since thats not an option maybe a stabilizer that you can change the weights would be a good option, something you can play with to see what works for ya. Also length depending on what your using the bow for (target or hunting). I would say most go with a shorter one maybe 6-10 inches for hunting and maybe longer for 3d/target.