Carbon knight pros and cons?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by HunterMik, Apr 19, 2016.

1. HunterMik

HunterMik Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've shot the carbon knight a few times and really enjoyed it. It shot amazing for me and I was pretty dang comfortable. I know a few people that have them and rave about it. Does anyone have any pros and cons about it? I'm thinking about ordering one this Friday on payday.

2. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The only thing I didn't like was how light it was. But that is my personal preference. I just like heavier bows. Other than that I liked it. Guess that's what happens when you make a bow out of carbon. :tu:

3. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've shot one for almost 2 1/2 years and it's been great! No failures and for a mid priced bow, it's been flawless so far. Very light, no vibrations and trustworthy. I've gotten 2 deer and about 5 turkey with it in that time the misses have never been the bows fault! I'm going to upgrade to the BTX in a few months but it's only because the BTX is amazing in my opinion. I was on a tighter budget when I started bow hunting and the Carbon Knight has not disappointed me in ANY WAY! You won't regret purchasing one.

4. HunterMik

HunterMik Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Well I'm trying to get away from the super heavy bows, I currently have a 4lb + bare bow and with all my accesories the thing is just so dang heavy. But I don't wanna give up my black gold sight or bee stinger. I'm looking for a lighter weight bow for my elk hunt this year, along with being a college kid I don't have $1000 + to spend on a new bow, more in the $600 range is my Max.

5. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You will be happy with the carbon knight