HHA Optimizer Lite

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by killer chill-r, Feb 13, 2016.

1. killer chill-r

killer chill-r Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I got the TE5510 on my new Nitrum Turbo & at my house in the city I don't have 60yrds to finish sighting it in. Has anybody had good luck with 20-40yrd sight procedure & what holes should the housing be mounted on? I have it set right now on the very bottom & my 20yrd mark is on #3 on the dial.

2. Jacob Neubauer

Jacob Neubauer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I did not use the 20 and 40 but I will do that this coming season. What I did is you take the blank white tapes and make a line where your 10,20,30,40 and on. So I knew that it was for sure it was sighted in.

3. jrule

jrule Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I used the 20 and 40 sight procedure with my NO CAM and it worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kurveball18

kurveball18 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I used the 20-40 with my No Cam last year and it worked perfect. You just have to be really precise. I like to a use a 32" target stabilizer when I sight in as it really helps me hold it steady so I can get it dead nuts.

5. J.Mcgee

J.Mcgee Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Here is a tip for you. if you have a scanner scan the sight tapes to a file on your computer and go to Walmart and buy some shipping labels. get the ones that have 2- 5.5 x 8.5 per page you can print the sight tapes onto the labels and have an endless supply of sight tapes to do all the tweaking you need. Once you figure out which one is perfect for your setup wrap some scotch tape around it and you are set. and for a heck of a lot cheaper than 14 dollars per sight tape set when you really only need 1 out of the whole set when its all said and done That's what I do its not much trouble to cut the tapes out with a pair of scissors I have never used my original tape sticker.

6. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I used to 20-40 setup in past years and it has worked fine for me. I am trying the 20-60 this year on my HHA KingPin.