PSE Quiver

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by MistaWondaBread, Jan 28, 2015.

1. MistaWondaBread

MistaWondaBread Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well, my matching quiver broke today. Not from a drop or even drop removing it. It pretty much stays on my bow, unless I'm working on it. Anyway, I was shooting today and it just cracked. It looks like its from the vibrations of the bow? It wasn't all the way through, and I wonder if it's just because I shoot so much. Any ideas? I guess I won't be buying a matching replacement and now I'm looking for a nice quiver. Any recommendations are appreciated. I'd prefer that it has some sort of metal frame if possible

Thanks

2. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    tight spot

3. v3505

v3505 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've had a quiver bracket brake before. It was cold and they are made of plastic. A new one is probly $10, which is better than buying a new quiver setup.... IMO.

4. L.C.B.H

L.C.B.H Newb

Dislikes Received:
    tight spot is the best quiver you can buy(imo) if you shoot with it mounted to your bow,it's pricey but worth it (imo).If you use it as just an arrow hauler to the stand then there are a ton of really decent quivers for a very reasonable price.

I have one and use it when i spot n stalk,i use a bunch of others as well.I never shoot with a quiver on while i hunt from a stand or blind only if i am spot and stalk hunting.Great deals on used ones as well if you look around.