Wild Game Innovations black flash

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by CoveyMaster, Jul 19, 2014.

1. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone used these? Seems like a deal and lots of WGI pics around on the forum, seems like they make a decent camera. This one is a black flash as well as including batts and card.

Edit* Forgot to post the link to the specific camera.

Wildgame Innovations Micro Crush X7 Lightsout Black Flash 7MP Game Camera /w SD Card & Batteries

http://www.wingsupply.com/closeout-...ck-flash-7mp-game-camera-w-sd-card-batteries/

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. Oly44

Oly44 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ive never had good luck with the WG cameras. Battery life sucked and it would miss pictures and the ones it did get were blurry. If you want a good black flash camera look at the Cover mp6 black.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    Was just looking for something decent for around $100, I thought that all the mp 6 blacks I had seen were well over that. Now that I look again on Amazon there are no mp6 blacks that I find but they have an mp8 black and it's $130. I have $100 worth of points accrued so that's just $30 out of pocket. Think I'll go that route, been wanting to try a covert anyway. I already have batts and a few extra cards so it'll work.

On the way, pics in a couple weeks.

*update*
    Amazon does have the mp6 black but listed as mp6 "blackflash", I overlooked it...little better price than the mp8.
    http://www.amazon.com/Covert-Scouti..._sbs_sg_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0AHKZ1XJXJQJVAWPXQ5S

The ones I was thinking I'd seen near $200 were the Extreme black 60...sorry different camera.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  4. Logan Reynolds

Logan Reynolds Newb

Dislikes Received:
    They work good I like them a lot

5. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks. The link to the one I was looking at has a pretty awesome deal on them.