Arrow rest

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Keith Mako, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Keith Mako

Keith Mako Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use a NAP 360 Hostage rest. Not very impressed with the part the arrow it self rests on it is a piece of rubber I put felt on it not sure how well it is helping. I think the felt is affecting the flight of my arrow. I have a Martin Panther Saber that came with a Martin drop away rest I am highly debating on putting it back on. I like the 360 because it holds the arrow a lot better. What is others view on the matter. ( I never shot the bow with the original rest.

2. Western MA Hunter

Western MA Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I had a good experience with the Apache full containment rest by NAP... a couple of my buddy's used that Hostage and did not care for it either.

3. Keith Mako

Keith Mako Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What didn't they like about it? I am thinking the felt might be making my shot off. I am going to put my fall away on and see how that works.

4. Western MA Hunter

Western MA Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I guess they said they had tuning issues... not sure if it was the arrow contact with the rest or not, but they said they had better tuning luck with the whisker busquit than that one... both switched over to a full containment drop away after