Need part for a PSE bow. Any suggestions as to where I should look?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by towtruckman650, Jul 1, 2014.

1. towtruckman650

towtruckman650 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    A good friend of mine just bought a PSE Durango as his first bow. It is in very good condition and came with all accessories and he gave $50 for the entire rig..but after he bought it we found that he needs a new cam due to the drawlength issues. Could anybody please at least point me in the right direction for this particular cam.

2. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Call PSE and see if it's still made. I really doubt it but its worth a shot. The web site is www.pse-archery.com. They have a serial number checker so you can see exactly what you have and have tune charts with all the info. Limbs, cams, all the important stuff. Also have their service number there. After that it's all about scouring classifieds here, Archery Talk, and religiously checking on ebay. Find out the name of the cam. It was probably on a couple different bows. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  3. tacklebox

tacklebox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    yep call PSE they are pretty helpful and you may be surprised to find they have what you need or can get it to you. Only catch is they cannot deal directly with you for payment. They will setup the transaction for you through their nearest dealer, oftentimes drop shipping it directly to you.