Chosing a bow help?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Strydez, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Strydez

Strydez Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Looking in the 200-600 range. Im 16 5'7 138 pounds. Looking at the mission craze but i need to go into my shop and test everything. Was thinking Mathews Heli-m But its still $800! not including the accessory /: but like $600 max with accessories maybe

2. solocamin1

solocamin1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah you need to go test everything out and if theres a bow you really like but cant come to spend the money new there are alot of great bows on ebay or here or craigslist or AT classifieds you can find a nice bow most fully setup for a great price. I know alot of my buddies just getting into bowhunting are doing that and loving it no complaints i just sold a z7 fully setup for 450. Just make sure you know what your draw length is and pounds you wanna shoot if you do buy a pre owned bow but the mission line is a great line of bows you can get them in a setup package for under 650. Those are the number one selling bows in the shop i work at its a great bow at a great price with the mathews name backing it. But go shoot everything thing you can first then make your choice on what you want to do.