WASP

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by LittleJohn, Feb 28, 2014.

1. LittleJohn

LittleJohn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been using Wasp broadheads for a lot of years, Jak-Hammers mostly, and they've been around for a long time and killed thousands of deer but nobody ever mentions them. Any other Wasp users out there?

skypeace likes this.
  2. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've been using Wasp for a long time. Probably 25 to 30 years. Using the Boss 3 blades these days. I still have two six packs from before they sold out and the new company sells them in 3 packs for about the same $$. I'll still use them at the new price as they have never failed me. Great broadheads!

skypeace likes this.
  3. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    I had been using wasp myself up until the rage heads came out. I now use the NAP Killzones and I -don't plan on switching anytime soon.

4. boof

boof Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I started off shooting Boss Wasp when I got into archery. Then they doubled their prices, so I switched brands.

5. Blarney22

Blarney22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I was shooting the 3 blade Wasp Jak Hammers for a while. The blades were a little delicate for my liking. The blades were always ruined after shooting a deer with them. Switched to a 2 blade Swhacker and have been much happier.

6. striker

striker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was a big fan of jak hammers for awhile but a few years back I switched to spitfires and absolutely loved them so the jak hammers went on the shelf Although This past season I killed a couple deer with them just because I had them lying around. I mostly use spitfires now though but I still have more jak hammers and I'm sure ill use them again they work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk