Leupold RXII Rangefinder...

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by mobow, Jul 25, 2008.

1. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I guess this is the right place, though I'm not sure. I got a HELL of a deal on a RXII rangefinder, but that thing is downright confusing. Has anybody got one of these that can shed some light on this handheld computer.

2. Kelly/Ky

Kelly/Ky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Have one and it works well, but too much functionality can be confusing. I have it on the one setting I'm comfortable with and try not to change it. Getting it set was a little tricky, pretty sensitive switching. You'll get it set.

3. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks, Kelly. Right now I've got it set on TBR. I'm not sure if I want that setting, or on "bow, c" for the specs of my bow. Since I posted this, I've at least figured out how to turn off/on most of the features.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you have your set?

4. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have it also. I found just playing around with it alot, will help u understand it. basically, there is a bow & a gun setting. the letters for the bow are according to bow speed. pick out the letter that describes your bow speed best. the numbers are in the booklet that came with it. the gun is neat, because not only does it give u distance, but also hold over in inches over the target. But keep in mind, that the hold over is according to which ballistic setting u choose. I believe there are 7 choices. they are specific. mess around with it, & it'll come. I'll have to refresh my skills with it again. It is an awesome tool.