New user

Discussion in 'Target Archery' started by Nockkiller, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Nockkiller

Nockkiller Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know I'm new to the sight. I've been shooting for about 8 months now and could really use some advice and maybe some tips on how to better my game. I'm always on the range practicing because I like to believe I'm dedicated to the sport. I know 8 months isn't long but I've came along way since then. I'm currently running a 2014 pse phenom. I dont know how it works on here but like I said I'd really like to talk with the people that know it the best. Just one or two pro shops around my way but As a new dad I don't have a lot of time to make the trips. Thanks in advance y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the forum! There is more advice on this site than you'll be able to read. Just browse the threads and ask questions. We all do!

3. v3505

v3505 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm familiar with the Phenom if you have any questions about the bow itself. As for advice, keep in mind people aren't machines, so how they accomplish something may differ from what will work for you. What kind of stuff are you looking to talk about? By the way, new archers have somewhat of an advantage because they usually don't have bad habits.

4. Beetle Bailey

Beetle Bailey Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  5. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome and ask as many questions as you like. There are many good resources here that usually are very willing to help. One thing that I intend to do and focus on is shooting everyday. I have been bad about that this year and don't want to make that mistake again.

6. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the sight! Depending on the level of help your looking for with you shooting, consider video taping yourself from a view different angles? That way people with more knowledge on form than I can help you better!

Good luck and thanks for joining!