Has any one used a bag replacement?

Discussion in 'Target Archery' started by Keith Mako, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Keith Mako

Keith Mako Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a delta McKenzie bag and need to buy a replacement cover. I am wondering if this is an easy fix or should I just go buy a new bag? I have shot the one I have many times went to use the other side, and the arrows are starting to pock through the back end of the target bag. I love the bag because it is cheap and you can replace the cover. I was sitting and looking at the target and thought to my self this is either going to fit like a glove, or fit like a glove with a rubber glove underneath it. (sorry OJ fans) :evilgrin:

2. Oly44

Oly44 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would just spend the extra money and pick up and 18-1. It going to last you a long time and you can use broadheads on it it as well. I've had mine for 3 years and it's still looks fairly new. There are some people here that have had one up to ten years I think and still shooting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. AndyWest83

AndyWest83 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I bought a Morrell Bag replacement for my hurricane worked slick. It was a little big but I stuffed it with old clothes. So far so good. Easy Install.
    target2.jpg

4. Bryan Jeffrey

Bryan Jeffrey Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I SECOND THAT!
    I bought my 18-1 maybe 3 months ago. Before that I was going threw every kind of target i could find in a month or so from shooting at least 20 arrows every day. iv got to be nearing 2,000 shots in my 18-1, and its just now starting to feel broke in but not worn down at all. I was sure i would be cashing in on that 1 year warranty when i got it, but now i dont see that happening. I dont use broadheads in it though. i want it to last.