Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iHunt is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc144 View Post
    I shoot a Block and have it to the point I have make my own targets that don't cover the center or 4 corners. I've heard the Rhineharts hold up well to shooting and the weather. I am curious how hard or easy it is to remove an arrow from them? Can anyone expound?
    I have shot the living hell out of my Rhinehart RhinoBlock target, and it looks basically new still besides a little bit of fading paint. Arrow removal is easy, but it's not 2 finger removal easy. But then again my arrows sink pretty deep compared to some, but there is no grunting or cussing when removing them either.
    Cole

Monster Raxx Pro staff

2013 200 Point Club (227 6/8)
    2012 200 Point Club (216 3/8)
    2011 200 Point Club (201 3/8)
    2010 200 Point Club (200 0/8)
    2011 Deer Contest Champions
    2011 Turkey Contest Champions
    2011 G2G Attendee
    2013 G2G Attendee

RKCman is offline Junior Member Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do yourself a favor and look at HIPS Archery Targets (hipstargets.com) Will stop any arrow - can shoot broadheads - target tips - will take a beating! Have a friend in Madison,WI with one that has over 10,000 shots in it(it is the X2 Grizzly) and it still stops arrows!! yes i pro staff for them but with 4 shooters in the family i have to really stretch the shooting budget and the HIPS targets help me do that!! For anyone interested in them - check out their website and if you like what you see i have a code that will save you $25 on one of the X2 Series Target. I have the Big Game version here that i use - biggest one they make but enough room for all 4 in my family to shoot at! When you place your order they will ask who referred you - tell them Francis Wagner Pro Staff #119 and your promo code to save the $25 is 3DT - shoot straight - and "Spread the Word" Hips Archery Targets - Less Shred, More DEAD
    2012 Bowtech Assassin 28"/ 71# DCA Hunter 350 Rage Extreme Hips Archery Targets PRO STAFF Action Cam by P.E.D. Products PRO STAFF

sittingfox is offline Junior Member Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can pull your arrows out of a Rinehart with two fingers ~ plus you can save a few coin$
    buying a Redhead 3D deer model as they are made by Rinehart for Bass Pro
    Avid Woods Walker & Wildlife Watcher

Mathews Creed XS
    Vaportrail Pro V
    Black Gold Widowmaker
    Carbon Express Pile Driver PTX
    Slick Trick Razortricks

SPOTnSTALK is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want one of these....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12