Texas folks....

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by Schuls, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone in Central Texas looking for a new bow setup? Unfortunately, between my shoulder and just not having the time to put into bowhunting I am thinking of selling the bow and everything with it. Figured I'd ask here first rather than try to deal with shipping since it would be the bow, Plano hard case, 3 targets (2 rhinehart and a big bag) and all the other gear. It's a Mathews Chill R Lost Camo, have 27" and 27.5" modules, NAP Killzones 100gr, Easton Bloodlines, NAP fixed broadhead, practice heads for both NAP heads, Gameplan Bowbat bag, Lonewolf Alpha II with 4 sticks, and some other odds and ends. I'm out here at Ft Hood, living in Temple. If anyone is interested, hit me up and I can get pics of everything.

2. Schuls

Dislikes Received:
    Disregard this stuff, thanks to the Doc and a needle buried about two inches into my shoulder things have gotten better

3. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Fwiw-Congrats and as an fyi I did the cortisone last year on my left shoulder. Was good for almost 1 year, relief seems to be petering out now.

4. Schuls

Dislikes Received:
    Turns out it's actually a bone spur in the joint and not tendinitis like the first doc told me. So eventually I'll have to get the spur removed but the shot helps for now. Now to find somewhere to hunt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk