Property lease In North East Florida?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Jtrump, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Jtrump

Jtrump Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good afternoon,

I've talked with several people so far in the area and no one has a spot open. I'm interested in finding some property to hunt around the st.Augustine, green cove, Palatka, or Hastings area. Preferably a small group of good people.

I'm an Archery only guy, and I've been stuck hunting the WMA's in the area the past two years and after coming here from Ohio it's really driving me crazy :nana:

A little about myself, 32 years old, Military Veteran 10 years of service, small arms instructor, FDLE certified, very responsible and conservation minded. If anyone has any information please feel free to PM me with details, It would be really nice to have a place to hunt this year.

R/ Jonathan

2. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Pm sent.

Wish you'd of gotten a hold of us a year ago. Had a lease in Green Cove Springs.

3. Jtrump

Jtrump Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yessir I called to late last year, Hoping to not make this a repeat year. Thanks for the PM back so quickly, appreciate it.

4. PiN 'eM & STiCK 'Em

PiN 'eM & STiCK 'Em Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Worst case scenario Jtrump i may be able to set ya in a stand a couple times this year if we cant get ya in.

5. Afflicted

Dislikes Received:
    Don't know if its true in every state but down here you'd have a better chance getting a land owner to let you bury a body on his property than hunt it:(

6. Jtrump

Jtrump Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Haha it seems that way... I mean I live right near hastings and they have many farmers out there growing crops, you would think they would be like HMM, someone who isn't going to trash my property and help me keep my crop from getting eaten, "possible farm animals" coyotes, and he uses a bow only.. sounds good.

That doesn't seem to be the case as I've done some door to door knocking. I appreciate that Pickem, I'm going to keep grinding away and see what I can get done in the next two months. I appreciate all the help guys.

7. Afflicted

Dislikes Received:
    Keep hope alive.

I've even heard of running ads in small town papers stating that's cool bowl under seeking land to hunt part-time or something.

8. hunter1005

hunter1005 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    first off in florida, find out how much crop damage they are getting and offer yourself up to help with removing the deer using a deer predation permit from the fwc. Hint: Free labor also talks when bartering for hunting permission. There is always work to be done on the farms.