Hunting club in southeast Georgia 17,00 Acres

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by tripod001, Feb 19, 2014.

1. tripod001

tripod001 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Briar Creek Sportsman Club is looking for members. 15,000 acres.

Tons of turkeys!!

Great Deer, hog, small game, migratory bird, predator hunting and fishing too! Pretty much everything except bear!

Located in the eastern part of the state not far from the Savannah River. In Burke County, 30 miles south of Augusta. About 2 Hours from Atlanta, Savannah, Columbia, Sc and Macon.

We se our max at 130 members last year. Not a lot considering we are a sportsman club with a ton of Land. We are needing 10 to 12 members. On a first come first serve basis. All people interested who do not get in this year will be put on a waiting list for next year, if we have openings.

Our dues are projected at 1100. But I will Know for sure later this month.

Briar Creek has all types of terrain from Small and tall planted pines, hardwood bottoms, White oak ridges, Open sage grass fields, 10 miles of Briar Creek frontage and several fishable ponds.

We are a sign in first come first serve club. For more info contact me. ( see below how to)

We are a very Family oreinted club, with a goal of preserving our outdoor sportsman lifestyle and passing it on to the next generation, as well as becoming a staple of the sportsman clubs across the country. We have had Professional hunters and TV crews come and fime thier TV shows at Briar creek and have had professional Nascar Drivers and Crew chiefs come down to hunt with us. There is something going on just about every weekend.

This is a club you want your family and yourself to be a part of. with members who are a joy to be around! Dont wait until its too late contact me ASAP!

To contact me please email me at [email protected] Please ask me any questions you might have, and Leave a number and a good time for me to call you back! This is easier because I work shift, and cannot answer my my phone or return calls right away.

Please check out our website Briar Creek Online - Home. It has a lot of useful information about our club as well as a lot more pictures. If you have a facebook, go like us, we are always giving updates about our club and memberships. For you tech savy hunters, we also have an Instagram, Go follow us! haha

Thanks Y'all
    Quint Rabun
    Briar Creek 001