The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. michaelp

michaelp Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hey jackazz, you pulled out in front of me with no one in sight either way, now why are you going 5 below the speed limit.

Mr 300 lb guy at the gym...I do not want to see your belly button at 5AM. It has nothing to do with your size, and everything to do with the fact a guys belly button should remain covered at all times...

New gyms...

Friends dont let friends skip leg days...19" arms do not look good with 19" legs

LOL, leg days...I hate them because they hurt so bad

If you call into work with a migraine, do not show up at 9AM feeling great, you were gonna be late so you lied

2. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The darn urban deer eating my shrubs and evergreen trees. If it was legal I would shoot them in the dark in my backyard as they need to be thinned out bad. But if course nobody can hunt them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. chopayne

chopayne Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Uhm HOW ABOUT POTATO CHIPS??? THE BAGS ARE ONLY HALF FULL, THE OTHER HALF IS AIR!!!!!

4. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Coffee in your milk is like putting ketchup on a ribeye... It's only okay if you're in 3rd grade.

Berwickbuckmaster likes this.
  5. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I put ketchup on my ribeye. Your 3rd grader comment is only good... if you're a 2nd grader.

Tim

6. Born2Hunt

Born2Hunt Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I like ketchup in my coffee. ..jk

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

7. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    :lmao:

8. JakeD

JakeD Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    People that constantly smell bad. Seriously, take a ***king shower and wash your damn clothes. If it is a medical condition then get treatment, you make me want to puke.

Jackass co-workers that know that I hunt and act like they hunt. Please don't try to talk to me about how you bought all the newest and best calls, decoys, bow, accessories. Buying these things doesn't make you a good hunter, and frankly I don't give a **** that you bought them. If you would actually spend time in the woods being quiet and learning how to hunt rather than running your mouth all the time then maybe we can have an actual conversation. As it stands though, you make me want to blow my brains out when you talk to me.

People with flat bill hats cocked to the side. You need your face smashed.

Professional athletes that go broke a year after they retire. $200 million over the course of 15 years apparently isn't enough to live on.

*** kissers.

People that I run into that I went to high school with and they act like we're friends. If we were friends I would've spoken with you in the last 10 years. Leave me alone.

Facebook.

People that walk with a limp that have nothing wrong with them. They make me want to give them a reason to limp.

Obama...and anybody that supports him.

Welfare.

People that say they won $100 on a lottery ticket, but spent $150 to win it. Idiot, you lost $50. How are people that stupid?

9. AshAid

AshAid Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    2 rants today.

1) people that are (or now were) your FB friends but when you see them at the bus stop or even out somewhere they don't even speak to you (thus they get the boot).

2) out grocery shopping the other day with my Wife I was standing in front of the yogurt roughly 2ft from the display and a women comes up and gets in between me and the display and proceeds to stand there and browse over the various flavors and brands of yogurt. And the whole while never once said excuse me or anything to that form.

10. tfox

tfox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Not using punctuations on threads on the internet forums and having only one long sentence regardless of how long the response is and jumping around with the thought process really makes it fun to keep up with the posters thought process oh and the same goes for text messages my wife does that to me and I can never understand what she is talking about...

sent from my samsung note 2

11. AshAid

AshAid Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I hate it when my Wife sends me texts that have words like (smh, <3, :) etc) I don't know what half of them mean....I've even had to google them at work to see what they mean!!!!

12. tfox

tfox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I admit, I had to google that.

sent from my samsung note 2

13. AshAid

AshAid Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    LOL.....

14. MN_Jay

MN_Jay Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Unions who are right there to take credit when a company makes money, but are the first to point a finger at the management when the same company needs to make cuts because of a loss.

15. AshAid

AshAid Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not to argue but being a "Union Man" and serving as a Shop steward this can be said the other way around too. Case in point we were told 6 yrs ago that if they didn't do away w/6 jobs that we would lose business thus scaring people to accept the new contract. Then roughly 4mths later hiring more Company/Salary people. Why does a Company need 2 General Foremans and 3 Process Engineers? Don't lie to get what you want!!!!

16. GABowhunter

GABowhunter Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    irony

17. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    When my mom asks if I "caught" a deer. Really mom? You don't catch deer!

18. racewayking

racewayking Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ketchup on a Ribeye? You might want to have Dubbya teach you how to grill your steak, you will never need ketchup again.

19. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I was just giving him grief. I am not much of a streak guy to tell you the truth. Got way too much of it as a kid. I probably ate more steak as a kid growing up then most people will in a life time. Dad raised beef and so did my uncle. Both were huge streak fans and knew how to fry/broil/grill. If I wasn't eating it at home... I was eating streak every time I was down working for my uncle which was quite a bit.

No doubt Dubs could grill a mean streak but I would rather run his country side with him and see what the area has to offer. From just seeing the pictures he posts... it would be a blast.

Tim

20. rybo

rybo Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My rant for the morning is when people leave thier cell phone sitting on thier desk when they are not there and have a loud & dumb ringtone that I have to listen to until it goes to voicemail.