hunting lease

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by dsarge0123, Jan 26, 2012.

1. dsarge0123

dsarge0123 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i kno this probably isnt the right area but i couldnt find an area for it and this one kinda fits. i am just now getting back into hunting (this time with a bow) and am looking for a north texas lease for the wife and i. we are only intersted in pigs,turkey, and deer. i been looking online and tried the chamber of commerce for my county and i cant really find any leases or anything so im stupmped. if any1 could let me in on a link or site or some other way to locate a lease i would apreciate it. thanks in advance

2. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  3. Buck Commander

Buck Commander Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, HLN is good but it doesn't look like they have much stuff in Texas right now.

4. dsarge0123

dsarge0123 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    yea i checked all 3 b4 i posted on here and cant fid anything in my area , i also tried alot moer but they wanted money just to see the listings :( . i was told to call the chamber of comerce in my area and they could give me a isting of all available leases and the prices but aparently the receptionist doesnt kno anything about that so im kinda up $&^% creek without a paddle im chceking craigslist and facebook ect. atm trying to get something going ... i kno of some public land i can hunt but there are alot of theft on the property and dont want to get my stuff taken

5. dukemichaels

dukemichaels Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Try placing an add in the paper.

Sounds stupid but its worked for me. The key is to find the right paper that targets the audience you're looking for.

Good luck.

6. ck3

ck3 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    try craigslist - I see them all the time in my area