Elite Spirt vs Mathews Chill SDX

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by doublehelix8, Nov 17, 2015.

1. doublehelix8

doublehelix8 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Making the upgrade to a true women's bow in January. It's going to be a lot of money to invest. Can't decided between the 2016 Elite Spirit or the Mathews Chill SDX. The Spirit is a single limb and the sdx is dual limb. Is there a big difference in that? Any Elite shooters out there that used to be Mathews shooters or vice versa? Let me here your opinions. I am looking for accuracy and speed in the new bow since I only shoot 220 fps right now with my diamond.

2. kurveball18

kurveball18 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Don't know about the Elite but I've heard and read a lot of good things about the SDX. Even though the SDX was geared towards women their are a lot of guys out their that shoot it as well. It IBO is at 60lbs, 29"draw if I remember correctly.

3. jeffacarp

jeffacarp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I bought my wife the sdx last year. It's a sweet bow! Quiet, fast, quality fit and finish, draw cycle is smooth too. My wife quickly went from pulling 40 lbs on her hoyt ruckus to 45 lbs on the sdx instantly. I attribute that gain to better cam technology. We paired her bow with easton injexion arrows and deep six muzzy trocars...that setup tuned great, shoots great, and I'm 100% positive will be lethal.