M7 Micro Lite by Millenium

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by tynimiller, Nov 10, 2015.

1. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone have this stand? Use it on multiple trees with the cam lock thing they got? Just curious?

2. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Nope, but even as much as I like my LW stands I have really been looking at this stand. I hunt public land a lot and have to stay mobile and light. I really tried to find one of the older light Assaults before I bought 11lb one last year. I have a couple spots way back in I think I could leave the top 2 sticks up and just bring the stand and 2 sticks in and out.

3. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Not public and here but got some serious neighbor issues and there are a couple stand spots I know pops doesn't hunt much and have thought about doing exactly as you described and hauling stand in and out when hunting the spots. This one and couple other small lite ones have caught my eye.

4. Holt

Holt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Ty, I have been using this stand all season and it's a great stand. Very light and easy to set up. But the biggest down falls is its hollow aluminum, so it's louder than cast. The seat has no adjustments, but with the sling seat I never feel out of level even when tilted down slightly from tree. Also the platform doesn't adjust either. The seat is a little short for me, I'm 5' 10". The attachment to the tree is simply, but need 2 hands to attach bracket. If you leave a bracket in each tree, you are only talking seconds to set the stand. There is no second strap on bottom of stand, but very stable and I always feel comfortable climbing from steps to stand. I love the stand because of being so light and very comfortable sit. I think I have done 4 - all day sits in this year, and zero problems. I think for the weight, you lose so of the adjustability. But it would only be a problem if you are hunting some really twisted crooked trees. Hope this helps

5. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Never. But I love all the millennium products I own and will be buying more. My chicken gut self couldn't do that stand lol.