New hunting apparel- braken wear

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by BRAKEN WEAR, Oct 10, 2015.

1. BRAKEN WEAR

BRAKEN WEAR Newb

Dislikes Received:
    NEW HUNTING APPAREL- BRAKEN WEAR

G'day, I'm Ben Hopkins and I'm an avid bowhunter of many years. Through my passion for hunting I have come to notice the need for premier hunting apparel. It was for this reason, among others that I decided to launch BRAKEN WEAR - a label owned and designed in Australia, and offering a custom camo pattern inspired by the latest digital camouflage techniques for all climate and terrain. We have tried and tested our own high performance, unique blend of fabrics, giving us the confidence it will last the distance.
    As I am in the early stages of bringing my ideas to life I really just wanted to introduce myself and get some feedback on what other hunting enthusiasts were looking for in their hunting suit. As we're all individuals with varying needs I think it's important to gauge a wide range of opinions.
    Please feel free to introduce yourself and offer any feedback you think may be of interest. I look forward to hearing from you all. Cheers, Ben

2. i2i Custom

i2i Custom Newb

Dislikes Received:
    If anyone is looking for custom archery jerseys, i2i Custom makes 100% Canadian-made high-quality sports apparel. We are located in Mississauga, Ontario and have a quick turn-around time of 15 days or less. You can check out our latest designs on Instagram @i2icustom or browse our website ww.i2icustom.com. To discuss pricing and design contact Mo at 905-266-0161. Thanks for your time! All the best :)

Attached Files: