Summit Customer Service

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Ranbo, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Ranbo

Ranbo Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I will never buy another Summit product ever again what a joke they are. I bought a Peak Hang On and went to put the seat on which is the hammock style with straps. The buckle broke off at the stitching at some point bringing it out to the stand. I call them up 3 days ago after being on hold for 10 min they tell me they will call back. I never hear from them so I call them back up Today. They tell me those seats are on back order and they don’t know when they will be in. Then they want all of this info from my stand 2 hours away. Even though I have the broken seat here that’s not good enough.

Hello , for warranty replacement please follow the instructions below.

Please make sure the information above is correct: Name, Address, Zip Code, and Anytime Phone Number

We will need the following information to be able to warranty your stand:
    Model of stand
    Copy of invoice or receipt

Take pictures of the following:
    -Complete top of tree stand.
    -Complete bottom of tree stand.
    -Number that is stamped in the metal on the bottom of the stand by the trigger release area where you insert your climbing cables. On some models the numbers may be stamped on the arm-bars that grip into the tree.
    -Area of damage.

Please email this information back to me. After we receive the information please allow several days for us to review it. Someone will email you back about the findings and what you will need to do.

2. dab65

dab65 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Summit must have changed the way they do warranties. My father in law had a weld break on his seat section of his viper a few years ago, he called summit. Told them what happened and they sent him a total top, seat cables and all. I had the strap where you put your feet under fray on my viper. I called them to ask if I could buy a new one and they sent me a new one for free. No questions asked.

3. TheRiverBottom

TheRiverBottom Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like a reasonable warranty request from Summit.

4. kansasfever

kansasfever Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have had nothing but great customer service from them. The warranty program is great and I make sure to fill out a 3 X 5 card with all that information on it when I take the stand out of the package so I can have when I need it. It is a pretty reasonable request in my opinion because they want to make sure they can resolve future issues with that model of stand. I guess I would have taken the stand down if it was broken. But thats just me. Hope it gets resolved for you.

5. ybohunt

ybohunt Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Same here.