FOR SALE!!!!...SONY HDR-AX2000 "Professional grade camera w/ SHOTGUN Mic and extra's"

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by TreeAssassin, Sep 9, 2015.

1. TreeAssassin

TreeAssassin Newb

Dislikes Received:
    FOR SALE: SONY HDR-AX2000 "Professional grade camera w/ SHOTGUN Mic and extra's"

PACKAGE Includes: CAMERA, RHODE Shotgun Mic, FIVE "Large batteries"...and a DUEL battery charger for hunting all day sits, out of town, etc...

Originally bought raw Camera for $3200 two yrs ago, Rhode Shotgun Mic for $600, Each battery at $80each X Qty (5)....$400....Duel Charger for $90...

Spent a TOTAL of $4290 for "everything"....

All around awesome camera whether filming hunts or other stuff!....I also just had an upgraded lens ($900) installed last year as well. I've toted it for work now the last two seasons and have since been offered an upgrade "through work" ...so thought I would use the money on the farm and let someone else enjoy all she has to offer for themselves now...

Filmed and created this video for work last season: (Be sure to use good volume/headphones for full effect! Remember to Switch to 1080 HD as well.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4u1uv3zAWA

Due to the fact that I have now been fortunate enough to catch my own break through work, I would now like to let someone else catch a break as well on a great camera "package"...
    To all those who are serious I figured I would phrase it as "Asking $2500 for EVERYTHING" and let you all decide what is fair!

Attached Files: