Nissan Trucks

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by tynimiller, Sep 3, 2015.

1. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone on the boards experienced with the Frontier or Titan? Just looking for real life opinions of those that have driven them for a while?

2. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'll never own a Nissan again. They look nice and have decent features for the $$$, but my 06' Titan had more issues and $$$ put into it than every other vehicle combined that I've owned for the past 15 years. I only owned it for about 60k miles and 3 years. It also didn't make great power and sucked gas like it was doing keg stands.
    More details on all the issues I had on this thread..............

http://forums.bowhunting.com/showthread.php/25410-Let-s-talk-trucks?highlight=titan

3. JasonOhio2018

JasonOhio2018 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I drive a 2003 frontier 4 wheel drive with 200k for my hunting truck and have zero issues other than normal maintenance.

4. buttonbuckmaster

buttonbuckmaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    2006 titan, terrible gas mileage and not much interior space even with the extended cab. Only has 50k miles on it but I've replaced exhaust, front brakes twice, and numerous electronic issues. I'd avoid buying one.

5. smctitan

smctitan Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well my experiences are far from the other replies. I've owned two titans. A 2007 and a 2012 Pro-4x (current vehicle). Only traded the 2007 because I wanted more features. I had over 100k miles and zero issues. Yes, the gas mileage is terrible but it was all relative in those years. Nobody was getting what they are now on those size trucks. I have had both crew cabs and love the space and size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Seth French

Seth French Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    No issues at all with my Frontier. Runs like a beast and will go anywhere. Mine is a 2012.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Zweibarrt

Zweibarrt Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    2005 Titan with about 130,000 miles. I like the truck, but replaced brakes several times, and the ECM to the tune of $1400. I got 16 mpg on the last trip. I probably will not get another Titan..

8. don weddle

don weddle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a question why dont you buy a chevy silverado.From a 25 year old member of U.A.W. I have own 5 of them! MY 1993 silverado ,(200,OOO miles) had for 15 years .I kept record of every penny(tires,oil changes, brakes,mufflers,battery,e.c.t.)that i spent on maintenance.THE TOTAL was $7,456.33 for 15 years.Thats only about $500.OO a year. THIS IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL TRUCKS ON MARKET TODAY..I just traded in a 2002 silverado in for a 2012 crew cab.that uses flex-fuel. and im getting 16 m.p.g.has 4.8 L in it. LOVE CHEVY TRUCKS for their low cost on maintenance.................and always will be.............

9. BigPhil_H

BigPhil_H Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Good analogy lol