USA Trail Cameras

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by gutone4me, Sep 1, 2015.

1. gutone4me

gutone4me Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    USA Trail Cams is a trail camera company with the one main goal of bringing back high quality imagery to the industry as well as bringing back the production of these cameras stateside. *Currently we are using some parts that are made overseas and some parts that are made in the United States but what gives us our ability to say that we are assembled in America currently is that our final and significant transformation takes place in the United States as per the standards set by the FTC. Our business plan over the next five years is to bring our entire operation overseas back home and combine it with our operations currently taking place in North Carolina and Iowa. *Although we want to make this transition as quickly as possible, we want to make sure we do it in a manner that continues to turn out a product we can stand by. *Coming out of the gate as a new company was a hard enough task, but we still managed to obtain the qualification which we are very proud of. *We will continue to push each step that is required to have the qualification as made in America as that is our number one goal.

2. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I think USA Trailcams are going to be a hit! I bought 2 of the Patriots last week and put them out over the weekend. I am very impressed with the cams so far and the quality of pics I have seen posted. I can't wait to see the pics from my hunting locations later in the week.

3. BigPhil_H

BigPhil_H Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Now Pat, did you write that? haha just kidding, I love the pics