mock scrape code blue ?????

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Trx450ayers, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Trx450ayers

Trx450ayers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i have been using the tinks mock scape an power scape for the past 2 years an have had some decent results with bucks an does both using my scapes. but my question is has anyone use the code blue grave diggger to make a mock scape an have results. and has anyone used the rack rub in combonation with the grave digger an had results. or just any info on either product from code blue an how have them liked them or didnt like them

2. T FERG

T FERG Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i use the smokeys preorbital gland lure. dont worry about the scrape. a scrape isint a scrape without a licking branch. check this stuff out you will not be dissapointed

3. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I've had great success with it the last 2 years. Just make sure its under a licking branch and you should be golden.

I also take a pee in the mock scrape after I use the grave digger.

4. Trx450ayers

Trx450ayers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have used my own urine in a few mock scapes an have noticed certain mature bucks not coming back to my scapes but on others have not changed any deer patterns so I'm in a toss up on using my own urine for scapes

5. jdhaines32

jdhaines32 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have never us d the Grave Digger, though I have thought about it. I have tried the Rack Rub the last two years with no real interest.

6. montec

montec Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My experience exactly with the Rack Rub. H.S used to make a scent called Lickin Stick which produced great results but is no longer available. BTW....Grave digger didn't do squat either.

7. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I've used the rack rub and liked the results. I won't use code blue doe in heat or other code blue urine based scents because every time I buy them they go rancid before end of the season. Never had that prob with tinks or golden estrus. You think doe pee stinks? Get a whiff of rancid doe pee...make you gag.