Trophy Ridge React Trio Sight

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Sarge03, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Sarge03

Sarge03 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Ok so I finally got off the rig and was able to play around with the TR React Trio today. At first glance, it is very bulky and heavy looking, although very solid and not cheaply machined. (I guess that it's a give and take considering it weighs almost a pound...)

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to get the 40 yard pin sighted in... I'm shooting about 2-3' (yes feet) low @ 40 and I'm "topped" out on my sight adjustment so I can't raise it up any more to bring the impact point up...

The only way I have been able to see it working is by tilting the gold yardage indicator up but now my sight won't stop at 10/20 yards like it should...

Im half tempted to drive 2.5 hours to Cabelas tomorrow to take this back or get them to explain to me why I need a "drop adaptor" for my bow to lower the actual sight to where I can get it sighted in...

Not a very happy TR customer right now.

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Good lord, enough posts on this already, one should have been adequate to relay the problems and get some advice. If no one here has one try archery talk. I'm sorry you're having problems and hope you figure it out, sorry I don't have any experience with one or I'd offer anything I could.