Have you ever been so mad...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by ShaneB22, Aug 2, 2015.

1. ShaneB22

ShaneB22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So almost every one has heard they saying "so angry you see red" or some variation of that. Well I didn't see red, I saw a light shade of yellow. Never had that happen before. Some guy was talking crap and he's probably lucky there were a whole bunch people plus cops at this event. I've never been so mad in my life. My hands were shaking, my ears were ringing and I was literally seeing yellow. I think I may have an slight anger issue that I didn't know about or that guy knew how to hit my buttons. Has anything like this happened to you?

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I call it all the way mad. It goes away as you age, then everything pisses you off.:lol:

3. sachiko

sachiko Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    It's hard to see how something that someone said could make one that angry. It might be easier to understand if we knew what it was all about.

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Never saw yellow but I have a pretty outrageous temper. I've been mad enough that I lost short term memory of fine details during the ordeal. Had a truck load of ignorant city bastages stop right in front of the house and pot shot through the only covey of quail around the area at the time. Shooting from the road, parked in the road, in front of my house and shooting across my property and killed four quail.
    I was boiling mad, the "spokesman" of the group was about 6'4", like that was even a care to me...I was ready to kick King Kong's **$. Turned out the guy was a coward and wouldn't fight...ergh, I get mad all over again just thinking about it.

5. sachiko

sachiko Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That would be enough to make anyone justifiably angry. But it was what they did, not what they said.

6. ShaneB22

Dislikes Received:
    He was saying stuff about sister that I know for a fact was a lie. I don't really want to get into detail but I couldn't stop glaring at him and I think he got the message because shortly after he left.

7. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    True but I would have been just as angry had they met me in town and told me what they were going to do, :lol:

8. Stickit05

Stickit05 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been mad enough to "see red" as the saying goes. Though I don't remember seeing red it was more like I got really hot and felt like I went to sleep for a few seconds and woke back up from people pulling me off the guy. It's not a good feeling, I had no clue what I had done till everyone started telling me. I don't normally have anger issues but words can send someone over the edge.

9. Bone Head Hunter

Bone Head Hunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Nope--- can't say as I have.. I don't get mad and loose it --- I just get even!

From the instant I get pissed about something the wheels are turning and the pay back plot starts taking shape..

After I cool down I may just let it pass, but then again maybe not!

I have a saying I am very fond of... When you least expect it ---- EXPECT IT! :evilgrin:

10. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    LOL, But Very True!!

11. DIY_guy

DIY_guy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I think Im seeing this from some in the bowhunting forum. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  12. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yes I have and I scared myself. It lessens as you age.

13. ShaneB22

Dislikes Received:
    I normally laugh and say alright then when someone says something about me but the second you say something about my family it flips a switch. I had trouble keeping myself from saying something let alone hit him. I've let it go for now. I'm normally pretty cool but that guy pressed one to many of the wrong buttons. I think my vision turned yellowish from a minute of some pretty intense glaring :lol:

14. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I don't normally get mad enough to fight. Could be because I'm 145 pounds and basically every one is bigger then me.

I have smarted off to a few people at a bar and about got beat lol. Luckily I have big friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. ShaneB22

Dislikes Received:
    I've only been in one fight and that was in 4th grade. I won but the kid was about half my size. He jumped on my back like a spider monkey and just flipped him over my shoulder and took him to the ground. Now I'm 5'9 just under 170. I'm not the smallest but not the biggest either.

16. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Haha nice! I'm 5'8" and dripping wet might break 150 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've been a few scraps before... Never really have been one to get too hot under the collar really. I don't typically surround myself with ignorant or trashy people though, so I rarely encounter problems. I'm tall and square enough that most don't talk smack to me, the rest I laugh off and go about my day.