Lacrosse Boots Rant - Its a good one!!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by choppernut, Jul 6, 2015.

1. choppernut

choppernut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So after being a member on this site for a while and seeing the members here utilizing the powers of Lacrosse boots; talking to my brother as well who has used them for a couple years as well, I decided this past February to purchase a pair of Alpha Burley boots. I went on a hog hunt down in Mississippi in February and on the way we stopped in Little Rock, Arkansas at Bass Pro were I purchased my pair of boots. I wore the boots on the 4 day hunt down there with little to no problems. By little I mean the right boot was a little snug on my foot but no real biggie. After I got back home (Minnesota) from the hunt, I wore them a couple more times and noticed that the inner lining was pulling away from the boot. I called Lacrosse Boots and told them my story. Without hesitation, they told me to send them in for warranty (being I couldnt return them to the store where I purchased them) and they would either fix them or send me a new pair. Well, a week or two later a box was at the front door and low and behold they were my new boots and this was late May. I threw them in the closet because I wouldnt be wearing them for awhile but last night I tried them on so i knew they would fit. Again, I had that pinching on the right foot and if I were to sit all day, that would not be comfortable. I called them this morning advising them of my situation and they said to send them in and I could exchange them for a size bigger. They even sent me a shipping label!!

Talk about great customer service!!! To work with them on two different occasions and they were there to make sure I was happy!! I would recommend these guys to anyone!!!

2. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Cs is great. Love my aeroheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. nealmccullough

nealmccullough BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Great post! Thanks for sharing!

4. Jake/PA

Jake/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    About to test out their customer service. On my second pair of aeroheads and still have leaking problem.

5. ruteger

ruteger Guest

I bought some Lacrosse Alpha Burly boots late last year that have been great in the stand so far. Good to hear their customer service is great

6. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I always love hearing about great customer service. I too have been considering a new pair of boots and that was one of the brands I was considering. Thanks for the good news.

Blessings..........Pastorjim

7. ultramax

ultramax Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Better get snake proof if you come back, place is a mess.

8. RalphEwell

RalphEwell Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, Lacrosse boots are one of the best boots that are exclusively designed for hunting. At the time of hunting I prefer to wear Lacrosse boots.

9. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Awesome man! Thanks for sharing!

10. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Letting you exchange old boots (I know they just replaced them but he originally bought them months ago) for the correct size is good customer service for sure.

11. kgtech

kgtech Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    gotta love great cs and products!!!