Im sure this has been said many times but.. Absolutely the best hunting show

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by CYP, Jun 28, 2015.

1. CYP

CYP Newb

Dislikes Received:
    This show is hands down the best show going. No hiding things, no macho hunter dudes "smoking" everything. Just real hunting on a real show. Absolutely love it, thanks for your dedication to bringing us a real hunting show which shows real hunting situations. Not only entertaining but a great learning tool as well.

2. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It is a pretty good show! It's nice seeing everyday working people hunting. Not people who hunt for a living but someone's coworker or boss hunting for the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Guys thanks for the awesome support! The everyday blue collar hunter we got going seems to be something that people love, I cant see changing that anytime soon. We're challenged every year to get better at what we do and do the best we can, doesn't always go picture perfect as many of you know from your own experiences in the field. Thanks once again can't wait to see how fall goes!

4. MMcRobie

MMcRobie Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just starting to get into the show and I'm loving it too!

5. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I totally agree, of all the shows out there (and there are a lot) bias or not, this show ranks among the top. Props to JZ (and Todd although he'll never be on the forum to see this) for putting together a great group of real working guys that like to hunt... and occasionally make a good shot on film ;)

6. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Yep. A well put together show. I really like seeing the different areas each of the members hunt and how different it is. I also love Todd's thirty different camera angle solo hunts.