The Sky Blind is here and new. Please let me know your thoughts.

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Theskyblind, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Theskyblind

Theskyblind Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Fellow hunters, the season is getting closer and closer to us and this year will be different for us. My brother and I have spent the majority of the off season developing a new blind and a way to beat that curious creature from "busting" us while in a tree stand or on the ground. This week The Sky Blind is making its debut in the form of Market research. I have a few photos and a video of it in use. i come here to post about it to get some real thought from this forum.

Short description: it provides 100% concealment, provides protection from wind, rain and cold. It is used with any tree stand, (lock on, lean-to or climber) it provides you with the room to come to a full draw and be 100% concealed. If you want some info about it or just to see it in action watch the video below. I need the feedback. Thanks guys and ladies

email me @ [email protected]

https://youtu.be/a21qDbO_kfU

2. Theskyblind

Theskyblind Newb

Dislikes Received:
    What do yall think about it? It folds up and is easily transported to other stand locations. All sides of the blind have easy to open windows. In the this video. The side windows were closed so that the hunter could not be busted by that sneaky doe or big ole buck. This really comes in handy later in the season when the foliage is basically non-existent. Shoot some arrows today!!! DO

3. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    How difficult getting in and out of the stand?, How is attached to the tree? Tested during windy days and how stable? Just curious

4. Theskyblind

Theskyblind Newb

Dislikes Received:
    KB it installs fully in the tree in less than 10 minutes. A ratchet strap is used to attach a bracket to the tree. The blind is pulled up and slips into the bracket and the roof opens like a " fan". then the sides pop out like a ground blind. We have tested it in the wind and its is very sturdy. Basically it is a ground blind that is used in the trees. Thanks for your questions. DO

5. Theskyblind

Theskyblind Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Also, the SkyBlind can be used up in the tree or it can be used at ground level.

6. kb1785

Dislikes Received:
    Size, length, width, height.

7. Jpeeples

Jpeeples Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    how about side shots? looks like the sides along with the front can be opened and closed. How easy/noisy would that be? Also, how is the concealment from the front?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  8. Theskyblind

Theskyblind Newb

Dislikes Received:
    5 foot x 5 foot square 6 feet tall with an additional 1 foot of extra fabric that can unfold to give taller hunters 7 feet of vertical coverage.

9. Theskyblind

Theskyblind Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey, all of the windows are held closed by magnets. The front and sides have the ability to be fully opened (like the front in this video)

10. kb1785

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds interesting

11. ShaneB22

ShaneB22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
  12. Theskyblind

Theskyblind Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Shane,
    We are in the process doing market research. We are surveying hunters and asking them several questions about our product. One of the questions is "What is a comfortable purchase price for this product". That being said. We haven't naiked down our retail price. What would you feel a comfortable price would be?

DO