Wooden Euro Plaque

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by P&YChaser, Jun 23, 2015.

1. P&YChaser

P&YChaser Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure if this would be the correct section for this but this is where I'll start. I'm trying to finish up my European mount from my archery buck last year and was looking for an oval piece of wood that still has the bark on it (similar to the one in the picture), but the company I've used (in Northern WI) before hasn't gotten back to me in over 5 months. I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a place that sells plaques like that so I can finally finish up my mount...any information is greatly appreciated!

p.s. Being able to get some laser engraving done would be an added bonus. Thanks in advance for the help.

image.jpg

2. Blarney22

Blarney22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I picked up a business card for this place at one of the sports shows, I just happen to have their card sitting on my desk. Everything in their booth looked awesome.

Springbrook Laser Engraving

www.springbrooklaser.com
    1-715-627-0579

3. P&YChaser

Dislikes Received:
    Blarney, that's the place I'm talking about, that's where the turkey board was done. I love their work, just not sure what's going on with them right now as I haven't heard back from calls or emails. Anyone know what's going on with them?

4. P&YChaser

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone know of any place that does that kind of woodwork? I now have the image in my head of how I want the mount to turn out and any less just won't look good. I need to find some place where they leave the bark on the boards and would be able to make something big enough....any info would be a huge help.