New Hybrid Broadhead. Afflictor Broadheads

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Iowa Bowhunter, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Iowa Bowhunter

Iowa Bowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hey y'all. Just thought I'd let you know about a new broadhead by Afflictor Broadheads. Visit the website for videos and photo's. http://afflictorbroadheads.com/index...te=common/home

Two models. Hybrid EXT 1 1/2 and the K2 Hybrid 1 3/4

SPECS
    3 - 100Grain Broadheads Per Package
    Devastating 1-1/2" or 1 3/4" Cut
    Features patented "Drive Key" technology
    Sharpened Stainless Steel .033" blades
    Low Profile Design. Under 5/8" In-Flight diameter
    Cut-On-Contact Design
    Shoots from Bows & Crossbows
    Most Accurate Broadhead on the Planet!
    Tested & Proven, out Penetrates all other brands.
    100% Spin Tested.

ADVANTAGES
    Small in Flight Diameter, Superior Flight, Better accuracy, Longer shot opportunity, Shoot from faster bows and crossbows
    Blades Locked To Tip, No premature deployment, No chance for deflection, Stronger
    Sweep Back Massive Cut on Contact Tip, Superior penetration, Wont break or bend, Strongest of all Broadheads.
    Continual Cutting Surface, Never leaves the cutting surface, Better penetration, Cuts longer, Maximum energy utilization
    Bleeder Blades, Helps prevent the wound from closing, Bust through tough bone, First mechanical to have this feature
    Sweep Back Blade Design, Better penetration, Less Resistance
    No Practice Broadhead Needed, We Guarantee our heads to fly with your field tip of your money back!
    Superior Design & Engineering, Shoots the same from All Equipment, Bow and Crossbow.
    Aerodynamic, Rear deploying and rest behind the tip and out of the way of the wind for superior accuracy.
    Innovative Engineering, Totally New Concept. Not another broadhead that looks a Little Different but is the same overall design.
    Hybrid Design, It's BOTH! Mechanical and Fixed. At impact blades lock open and becomes a Huge 1-1/2" or 1-3/4 (depending on model) cutting Fixed Blade Beast.

2. josephmrtn

josephmrtn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hmmm... The price isn't bad!! And the idea behind it is definitely worth looking at!

3. CJCullen

CJCullen Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just watched all their videos and the thought process behind and and design make sense, but the only problem I have with a lot of "tests" that go on between broadheads is that I'm not hunting ballistic gel or plywood or whatever the demonstration shows, I am not taking away from how awesome these look just stating my opinion. Ill stick with a BH that has proven to me threw mine or family or close friends experiences.

4. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Any idea what payment method they accept. I'd like to try them but don't want to give them my credit card number. :)

5. seangarchery

seangarchery Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I like the looks of these.