Bowhunt or Die Team HELP.

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by ColeLong, May 29, 2015.

1. ColeLong

ColeLong Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Everybody,
    I know about sending to the show and that they test your videos, but what about getting on the team. Are there different positions and what do you have to do. Is there just people who send in their videos... and what is the age limit for sending videos. I am just really curious. Thanks All!

2. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would suggest you give Justin a private message if you are interested in joining. In general they look for guys with a few years of experience and that can deliver good content regularly. I know they are looking to expand into different areas of the country as well. Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. bowhunter42

bowhunter42 BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    There's an application Process these days. Not sure how it works.

4. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head. :tu:

At this point our video staff for the show is pretty full but we do keep our eyes and ears open for a few new people every now and again. There is an application process in place that you have to go through first, which is our way of weeding out some of the wannabes from the people who are truly serious.

The biggest things we look for in new team members is experience in filming hunts, an engaging personality that's good on camera, and the ability to bring something to the team we don't already have. Whether that's geographic location, type of animals hunted, or something entirely different.

If you (or anyone reading this) feel like you fit that bill and want to apply you can send an email to [email protected] and we'll get an application sent your way.