Eagle seed company

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by Bday, May 22, 2015.

1. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Buyers beware! Purchased forage beans and fall plot mix from this company. Had order shipped to where my son works. 5 boxes arrived short 50 lbs of product. Called the compay about the discrepancy. Where I was told they had fedex receipt that was signed for. I was trying to receive free product without paying for it. Then proceeded to threaten me with legal action if I tell anyone on forums! Do not buy from these people.
    They did refund price of the product. Then proceeded to tell me I had the product,:mad::mad: and basically was lying about it!
    Brett

2. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Buyers beware! Purchased forage beans and fall plot mix from this company. Had order shipped to where my son works. 5 boxes arrived short 50 lbs of product. Called the compay about the discrepancy. Where I was told they had fedex receipt that was signed for. I was trying to receive free product without paying for it. Then proceeded to threaten me with legal action if I tell anyone on forums! Do not buy from these people.
    They did refund price of the product. Then proceeded to tell me I had the product, and basically was lying about it!
    Brett

3. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Great reason to spam the board....

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Jeeze dude, calm down and stop spamming up the entire forum over it. The way you act over it makes me think maybe they aren't totally to blame over the ordeal.

5. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like maybe you work for the Co. Hate being called a liar is all. You sound like the gal I talked to on the phone. It's my fault they shipped me 50 lbs short!

6. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Wow not spam man! Disgruntled buyer is all !! Just trying to let you guys know to check
    What you ordered immediately upon arrival!

7. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Making a post is fine. Making the same post in 5 different sections is spam.

8. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    So this is what you get when you try warn people of a company that screws it's patrons! If you don't like the post don't read it!

9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You got your money back, stop whining. I mean once the package is signed for it is a done deal, packages should be inspected for damage or loss before it is signed for, typical SOP for a shipping department.

10. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey man get off the post! Or better yet go place an order so you can get screwed!

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You can't handle the truth, and have bad manners.

12. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Looks who talking! Trying to keep guys from loosing money or getting a bad deal and get get remarks from you! Really?

13. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I doubt a company as big as eagle seed is going to try and screw someone for $100. Im sure they would have sent the remaining balance if you just asked or sent pictures. Imagine the amount of people they have to deal with that are just scamming for money and free stuff!

14. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    That's what I thought, but when they threatened legal action over 60$. My son had 3 guys standing there when he opened the package. The accounting person was absolutely horrible to deal with.

15. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Dont deal with accounting next time this happens, deal with the person in SHIPPING :tu:

16. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you blew up on them from the beginning I can see why they acted the way they did. Mistakes happen everyday. You treat them with respect and you will receive respect back. Also you said they refunded you the money of the missing product, IMO they made it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I didn't blow up until she told me I was trying to get free product. She basically said I was lying from the start of the conversation. She would have no other way than fedex delivered 5 boxes with what I ordered. I tried to reason until she was accusing me of lying.

18. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Merged your threads into one. No need to make multiple thread on the same subject.

19. Bday

Bday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    She wouldn't let me talk to anyone else. That was an amazing conversation. How do you fix a problem when the Company claims they make no mistakes and what was delivered was right? She kept going back to the fedex tracking # and # of boxes delivered end of story! I'm a liar!

20. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    And from the screen she was staring at it probably appeared justified. Bad deal no doubt, good thing is they refunded ya despite on their end and their records showing otherwise. I'd say that is a good CS, you may not use them again but they did make/do it right.

Did you ask to speak with her manager or someone from shipping when she seemed like a concrete wall of progress?