Side stabilizers w/quick disconnect questions.

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Longstriker, May 8, 2015.

1. Longstriker

Longstriker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Today after buying some new arrows I tried a 5" side stab on my NO Cam HTR. It was amazing what an improvement in stability and balance it made. Has anybody tried one on their HTR, and what maker of stab and disconnect components did anyone use? I believe the quick release I tried was a K-tech. image.jpg I'm also looking at the new for 2015 B-Stinger sidebar quick diconnect. image.jpg I believe the 5" stab I tried was one made by 365 Archery, image.jpg it was carbon fibre with a built in dampener and kind of pricey, about $90. I'm definitely going to get one at some point, I'm just looking for some input. Thanks.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  2. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Shrewd is the best mount for the money. Cheaper than most and locks down solid and doesn't move. Running a lot of weight on mine and it hasn't let me down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Nick_P

Nick_P Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been a huge fan of the Ktech quick disconnect knuckle. I've ran one on mine since they came out and i love it. I actually put the bar it came with out front, added a deresonator and then put my fuse Carbon Blade on the side. It balances perfectly with my bow and i don't see myself changing any time soon
    [​IMG]

4. Longstriker

Longstriker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Nick_P, that is an awesome looking rig you've got there. For me it came down to either the NO Cam or the Carbon Spyder ZT, whose unique riser shape and feel I greatly admired. Did I save myself $499 by having my gf with me at the archery store? That's what I tell her. I bought the KTech knuckle and a 6" 365 archery side stab. Great improvement in stability, especially in the wind. image.jpg image.jpg It seems great minds think alike.